Here is a Lobster Salad Roll recipe that will delight your guests and start the summer off right.
Lobster Salad Roll Recipe:
- 1 1/2-pound of lobster meat | 4 cooked lobsters or 4 lobster tails
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 inner celery stalks and leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Dash of salt and freshly ground black pepper | to taste
- 4 rolls, split and lightly toasted
- Melted butter, for brushing
Remove the meat from the lobsters, chopping any large chunks into bite-size pieces. In a bowl, combine the lobster meat, mayonnaise, lemon juice, celery, parsley, and salt and pepper to taste.
Cook’s Note: Place lobster salad in refrigerator for 5 to 10 minutes. This allows the salad to absorb the flavorings.
Brush cut sides of the rolls with melted butter and fill with the lobster salad.