We just love everything about these sweet & salty Halloween treats. They are delicious, easy to make and everyone loves them, young and old alike. Perfect for a party or give them as a gift – they will certainly be a crowd pleaser! Holiday treats don’t get an easier than this and they only take 15 to 20 minutes to make. These treats are great for any holiday – just change the color of the M&M’s to match the holiday and viola you have party favorite! We only wish that the Hershey’s Chocolate Company would start bagging them like chocolate chips morsels so that you wouldn’t have to unwrap them all. No worries though… we recruit the kids to help unwrap them and it goes much quicker! Have you tried making any treats like these? If so… we would love to hear from you. We have heard that some people make similar treats with Rollo’s – so we would love for you to share your ideas and recipes with us. Printable shown above is by Design 13
Sweet & Salty Halloween Treats
1 Bag of Hershey’s Hugs (unwrap)
1 Bag square pretzels
1 Bag of M&M’s (we used orange, brown, and yellow for Halloween)
Parchment paper (for easy clean up)
Yields approximately 70
1. Preheat oven to 200F.
2. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
3. Align pretzels on cookie sheet in a single layer then top each pretzel with one Hershey’s Hug. Place the pretzels on the top of them with the hugs.
4. Bake for 4-5 minutes until the chocolate is soft and shinny (do not melt-they should still hold their shape).
5. Remove from oven and carefully place an M&M in the center of each Hug and press it down on M&M to spread the chocolate.
6. Allow to cool completely. A few minutes in the fridge works perfectly.
7. Store in an airtight container.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.