FFresh buttermilk is the secret ingredient to these pancakes but we like to add layers of whip cream and homemade raspberry syrup for additional flavor! Top with fresh raspberries and a sprinkle of confectionery sugar and who can resist these light and fluffy pancakes?
- 3 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 3 Tablespoons Sugar
- 3 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Baking Soda
- 3/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 3 Cups Buttermilk
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 3 Eggs
- 1/3 Cup Butter, Melted
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Raspberries
- Homemade Raspberry Syrup
- Reddi Whip Cream
- Confectionery Sugar
- In a large bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. In a separate bowl, beat together buttermilk, milk, eggs, vanilla and melted butter. Keep the two mixtures separate until you are ready to cook.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture, using a wooden spoon and blend together.
- Heat a lightly oiled frying pan over medium high heat.
- Pour batter onto the frying pan, using about 1/2 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot.
- Between pancake layers we like to add homemade raspberry syrup that we learned to make from WickedGoodKitchen.com and Reddi Whip Cream for mouth watering goodness.
- Top with fresh raspberries and sprinkle on a little confectionery sugar to add a touch of sweetness.
- Garnish with mint to make it picture perfect!
If you are not a fan of raspberries try substituting fresh strawberries or blueberries with Vermont Maple Syrup. Let us know which one you liked the best!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.